Dual Peak Multimode State Variable Filter Belgrad is XAOC first all-analog voltage controlled filter module which brings something new to the table. While it can be used as a traditional VCF for “academic” subtractive synthesis, we guarantee countless hours of exciting timbral explorations thanks to its unique character, flexibility, and features. The most prominent feature is that it offers a multitude of frequency responses with two resonant peaks.
Xaoc Devices Belgrade is an analog, voltage-controlled filter module in Euro Rack format. It has two fully analog filters with ten different filter modes, a wide frequency range (about 4hz to 28khz) and an exceptionally clean signal path. Resonance and peak balance can be automated with CV, while the continuously adjustable Input Overdrive gives the signal more crunch. With a switch you can select between Self-Modulation and Cross-Modulation.
- All analog, dual core filter design
- 10 distinct frequency responses
- Wide tuning range, approx. 4hz to 28kHz
- Low noise audio path
- Voltage controlover the resonance and peaks balance
- Nonlinear feedback and cross-modulation
- V/octave input
- Adjustable input overdrive
- Eurorack synth compatible
- 14hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +45mA / -42mA
- Reverse power protection