RH301 Rhythm Workstation / Utility Tool
KOMA Elektronik - RH301 Rhythm Workstation / Utility Tool is one of the most cost-effective masterclock systems in any hardware studio. The unit provides enough clock and MIDI sockets to satisfy a complex setup of hardware gear! Last but not least, the motion sensor known from the Kommander is built into the unit, so you can control any of the effect parameters with your hands in the air too!
- Master Clock
- Tempo Knob, Tap Tempo, or External Clock Synchronization
- Clock Division and Multiplication
- LFO with 5 waveshapes and CV input for Speed
- Synchronizable LFO
- Looping ADSR, clockable by Clock Division as well
- 14 patch points for modular integration
- MIDI In, Out, and Thru for Midi Clock Synchronization
About Used Items:
This module is tested by Noise Kitchen and is in full operating condition.
All our used modules include screws, plastic spacers, and a ribbon cable. The box that the modules come in may not be original.
The used modules that we offer do not qualify for the same return policy as new modules. The modules are sold in the state of wear that they are in, and can only be returned and/or serviced if the fault is genuinely apparent. Cases of returns are treated on an individual basis.
MIDI to CV