The Atmegatron is a revolutionary synthesizer that takes classic 80s Chiptune sounds and adds powerful new features.
Musicians will love it because it is quick and easy to create and manipulate amazing sounds. The Atmegatron can do everything from bright square wave leads, to dirty basses, to wild sci-fi effects.
Programmers will love it because it is built on the Arduino platform and the software is open source. This allows programmers to change or add new features and upload them to the Atmegatron.
- 8-bit monophonic MIDI synthesizer
- Unique Wavetable PWM Synthesis audio engine.
- Quick and intuitive controls, no complex menu systems
- Stylish white aluminium case with walnut side panels
- Many features controllable by MIDI:
- mod & pitch wheels, filters, portamento and more
- 16 preset sounds that can be overwritten with your own patches
- Huge selection of waveforms and filters
- Upload your own waveforms using the included Atmegatron Librarian software
- LFO and 2 envelopes
- Powerful synthesis features that takes Chiptune beyond 80s computer sounds
- Advanced arpeggiator sequencer
- Unique ‘wave crusher’ effect
- Analogue bass boost for warm bass sounds