- On sale!
Open Sound B-Stock
The Open Sound Module is a WiFi connectivity module. It sets up a wireless network connection directly with your modular synthesizer. The OSM has two CV inputs and two CV outputs, along with two trigger inputs and outputs, for bi-directional wireless communication.
- Use the OSM to connect your modular synthesizer to your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, local network or the mighty internet. Use two OSMs to connect together two racks, whether they are in the same room, or even the same continent. Use many to make the biggest modular synthesizer in the world!
- The OSM communicates using the OSC protocol. It can connect to your local WiFi network or set up its own access point. The Open Sound Module embeds a small web server, enabling you to control and configure the device with a browser.
- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
- Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2
- Access Point and WiFi Client
- Embedded Open Sound Control server
- Embedded web server
- 12bit Analogue to Digital converters
- 12bit Digital to Analogue converters
- Latency down to 12ms round trip (send and receive)
- 6 HP
- 250 mA +12V
- 20 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 32 mm deep
MIDI to CV