- On sale!
Logoi is a voltage controlled clock divider, counter, and delay. It subdivides and adds time, creating organic, evolving signatures. Logoi brings movement and life to the trigger signal, from a subtle swing to bizarrely complex and intricate rhythms.
- The functions of Logoi are split with division on the left, and addition on the right. The right side operates either in Counter mode, by adding clocks, or Swing mode, by adding a time delay. The mode is set by the centre switch.
- The module has CV inputs (top jacks) and trigger outputs (middle left/right jacks) for each side, and a combined trigger output (centre bottom jack) which gives the output of both operations: divide and add.
- The trigger input (bottom left and right jacks) is shared between division and addition.
- There is also a reset input (middle centre jack) and manual reset switch (push switch up).
- There are three LEDs indicating the divided and added output to the left and right, and the combined output in the centre.
- 10 HP
- 15 mA +12V
- 10 mA -12V
- 25 mA 5V
- 30 mm deep