- On sale!
Klasmata is a single channel, voltage controlled Euclidean sequencer. It offers a range of 1-32 steps, opening up more possibilities for complex patterns. With voltage controlled sequence length and fills, Klasmata can transpose, shift and modulate rhythmic patterns at up to audio speeds.
- The upper control sets the start point of a sequence and also the reset point.
- In mid position the sequence starts at the "one". Turning the pot makes the sequence shift forwards or backwards.
- The control below sets the sequence length, from 1 to 16 steps.
- The middle control determines the number of fills i.e. how many notes from a sequence will be played.
- The sequence length and the number of fills can be modulated by control voltages, the according attenuators are the two bottom controls
- The switch is used for manual stopping and resetting the sequence, on the other hand it influences the behavior of the sequence
- 8 HP
- 15 mA +12V
- 10 mA -12V
- 25 mA 5V
- 20 mm deep