- On sale!
Analog, resonant and voltage controllable multi mode filter with four outputs, one of them with an integrated VCA. Mutable Instruments call the filter as "liquid filter" and that describes the sound pretty well.
- Signal in
- Frequency CV 1 (1V/Oct)
- Resonance CV. Self oscillation starts at 4V. Control voltages above 5V are non-linearly compressed, for fine control of resonance overdrive
- Frequency CV 2 (with bipolar attenuator, from -1V/Oct to 1V/Oct)
- VCA level. Control voltages above 5V are non-linearly compressed.
- Cutoff frequency, 18Hz to 18kHz
- Resonance (self oscillation at 80%)
- Attenuverter on Frequency CV
- 2-pole BP, 2-pole LP, 4-pole LP, 4-pole LP attenuated by VCA
- 8 HP
- 35 mA +12V
- 35 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 20 mm deep