Black Octasource B-Stock
More than just a LFO – The Octasource generates eight waveforms, which can be tapped off separate outputs. Alternatively, the module emits one type of wave at all connectors, shifted by 45 degrees each. The rate potentiometer not only adjusts the LFO’s speed, but also shifts the waveform's phase. Additionally, waves can be “frozen” with the control element. Sync und CV inputs allow the Octasource to be influenced by other circuits.
Erica Synths Black OCTASOURCE is what we want to believe - an LFO carried to its extremes.
- LFO with manually and CV controlled rate
- Manual selection of phase shift direction
- 8 simultaneous outputs
- Synchronization to an external clock
- LFO freeze function
- 8 waves with morphing between them
- Phase shift, wave select and FM CV
- Bipolar output signal level LEDs
It features one of 8 waveforms available on 8 outputs phase shifted by 45 degrees OR all 8 waveforms simultaneously on all outputs. Furthermore, waveform selection, phase shift and LFO rate are CV controlled, and the rate can be synched to an external clock signal.