Weather Drones 1.5
Weather Drone 1.5 remains an all-in-one patchable drone voice. It offers a rich-sounding digital triangle wave oscillator that has different controls. Freq, spreads adds up to 8 triangle waveforms to the signal, character is a wavefolder as well as an FM input with an attenuator.
Then it has a built-in filter with cutoff control and two mod inputs where one has an attenuator. The filter has a feedback circuitry for more overdriven, crunchy sounds. On the modulation side, it has an LFO with square and tri waveform outputs, an AD envelope with a level attenuator, and a random S&H noise generator powered by the square wave LFO with an additional slew limiter. Lastly, you have a VCA.
If you want a slightly different, more experimental synth voice for your rack, you have to check out this.
Digital tri wave oscillator,
- spread (adds more triangle waveforms, up to 8),
- character (wave folder),
- fm in with attenuator
- LFO with square and tri wave out
- Filter cutoff and resonance,
- mod input with attenuator and second mod input without
- AD envelope with level attenuator
- Random sample and hold noise (driven by square wave LFO) with slew VCA
- Full Voice