- On sale!
A-108 VCF B-Stock
The A-108 is a classic Moog lowpass filter with up to 48dB slope and a very soft and round sound. There are four lowpass outputs for 6, 12, 24, 48dB and also a bandpass output.
- Internally the A-108 is a 8-stage low pass filter with different slopes available: 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 dB per octave and in addition a band pass output.
- The 4 low pass outputs of the A-108 are internally connected to the filter stages 6, 12, 24 and 48dB
- Resonance can be adjusted manually right up to self-oscillation, in which case the filter will behave like a sine wave oscillator.
- External feedback input that enables the insertion of additional modules into the feedback path.
- The frequency can be adjusted manually, or by voltage control.
- Three CV inputs (CV1, CV2, CV3) are available. CV2 and CV3 are eqipped with attenuators.
- 12 HP
- 40 mA +12V
- 40 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 75 mm deep