Voltage-controlled analog oscillator
Bubblesound´s VCOb is a rich sounding, stable yet compact fully analog VCO. It´s circuitry is based on the uLFO but with some improvements. It tracks well 4-6 octaves (depending on how picky you are).
- The VCOb offers exponential and linear frequency modulation, this can be set by a switch. Due to the fact that it is triangle-based it is very suitable for FM sounds. In the exponential mode and with the attenuator fully clockwise the FM input has exactly 1V/octave.
- Frequency range: 10 second/cycle - 21.4K Hz.
- Pulse width modulation and sync are available as well, of course.
- outputs: saw, pulse, sine, triangle
- range: 10 Second cycles - 21.4K Hz
- modulation: 1 fm input with linear and exponential, pulse width modulation size: 10hp, 60mm (2.1 inches) deep
- current draw: 100 mv