6X1(3X1) 6 Channel Mixer
The 6X1(3X1) is a dual 3 channel/single 6 channel/single 3 channel stereomixer.
- In 1/6 mode all 6 inputs are summed to the lower output. The upper output is still active for channels 1-3 and this is useful for an effects buss. In dual 1/3 mode each set of 3 inputs sums to its own output.
- The first 3 inputs are normalized to the second 3 inputs and this allows the MIX6 to be used as a 3 channel stereo mixer. When an input is plugged into channel 1 it is also sent to channel 4 unless something else is plugged into channel 4. This allows 3 inputs to be sent to a pair of outputs for a simple stereo mixer.
- The mixer is DC coupled so it's good for Audio and CV.
- No Bleed, very low distortion, low power consumption and low profile. The perfect mixer solution for any modular synth.
- Width: 5HP
- Max Depth: 25mm
- Power: 40mA@ +12V , 65mA@ -12V , 0mA@ +5V