Six Channel AR/ASR Envelope
The HEXa(s)r is a 9HP module with 6 independent exponential AR/ASR envelope generators and 3 mixer sections for a total of 9 outputs – a considerable amount of modulation sources within a very small footprint. Being skiff friendly and light on power consumption, this beast is a super versatile addition to any eurorack jungle.
- Each envelope generator has a gate input and can be set to Attack/Release or Attack/Sustain/Release, with corresponding LEDs for visual feedback. Incoming gates are normalized, therefore one gate signal in input 1 will trigger all 6 envelopes. You can use the output of one EG to trigger another EG – this can be utilized to make a type of gate delay for individual outputs or complex rhythm or modulation effects from the Mix output section.
- The Mixer section has 3 parts, EG 1-3, 4-6 and All. By using multiple gates and triggering some EGs from other EGs the mix out section can create some unexpected modulation options or very controlled rhythmic outputs. It all depends on what you put into it.
- There is a header on the back and included 6 pin ribbon cable that will allow the HEXa(s)r to connect with the upcoming HEXvca without using patch cables.
- 6 independent EGs. Attack and Release times are around 4 seconds each
- Normalized Gates
- 30MM deep, single PCB skiff friendly design
- Output Level: 0-10V
- Interconnectable via supplied ribbon cable to the HEXvca
- Power Consumption: 70mA positive, 60mA negative