- On sale!
Popcorn + CV & Gate Expanders ALU Bundle
Non-linear cv sequencer
Compact, but incredibly musical sequencer/quantizer/arpeggiator – you name it! Popcorn sequencer embraces the idea of making a selection of 8 notes that can be browsed in many different ways. It all just depends on the signals you feed it with.
CV Expander adds more CV inputs for enhanced control of nonlinear browsing thru the steps.
Gate Expander adds individual gate outs for every step + jump button which allows you to change step manually.
It is incredibly musical when used with rhythm sequencer such as Knit Rider because it has two triggers A and B which will go 1,2,3, or 4 steps forward or backward depending on the settings of the dedicated knobs. You can also address the steps with CV or 3 binary gates. You can use CV to transpose the pitch or transpose it in a quantized way or change minor major settings of the quantizer with gate.
- CV out selectable range (1,2 or 5 octaves)
- CV input with adjustable destination ( transpose, quantized transpose, offset, reset offset, trigger steps, invert steps, random step, etc.)
- Gate OUT
- Gate Time
- Gate Active per step
- Quantizer (chromatic, scales – diatonic, pentatonic, blues, chords-7th, 5th, minor/major)
- Slide Active per step
- Slide Time
- trigger A and B for moving thru the pattern – each can go 1,2,3 or 4 steps forward or backward
- Reset Input
- trigger / reset priority settings
- dual-mode: connect two sequencers to get 16 steps! (3 different modes)
- gate input for selecting minor or major setting of the quantizer
- CV input for Gate Time
- CV input for Slide Time
- CV input for how many steps are jumped by trigger A
- CV step address offset
- alternative mode when 3 of the CV inputs acts as 3 binary gate bits to select the step address (instead of Gate & Slide time and trigger A steps)
- individual gate output for every step
- jump button – hold jump and press step button to jump to that step
- 10HP + 2HP + 2HP
- PTC fuse and diode protected 10pin power connector • 35mm deep
- current consumption: +12V: <65mA, -12V: <5 mA
- CV and Gate Expanders connect to popcorn sequencer