SOLENOID can drive 4 solenoid motors with voltage directly from the power supply.
Motor driving circuitry and CV input circuitry are optically isolated without any ground connection. Requires external power supply for driving motors. Output pulse width a knob optimizes the trigger signals to be sufficient to deliver adequate signal for the solenoids. With shorter pulses, solenoids don`t move in their full range, or move with less power. This can also be used for adjusting the dynamics.
- our channel solenoid motor driver
- CV circuitry and motor circuitry are optically isolated • external power supply for motors required
- motors are driven directly from external power supply • trigger input per channel
- Output pulse width knob applies to all channels
- PTC fuse and diode protected 16pin power connector
- requires 5V in the bus
- 50mm deep
- current consumption: +5V: <30mA
MESSE 2015 Video