dual CV to Servo motor driver
SERVO can drive 2 hobby 5V servo motors. Motor driving circuitry and CV input circuitry are optically isolated without any ground connection.
Requires external power supply for driving motors. Each channel has trigger/gate input which changes between two different angles set by the knobs or CV input which controls the angle of servo directly. For CV inputs the second angle knob works as attenuator.
- two channel hobby 5V servo motor driver
- CV circuitry and motor circuitry are optically isolated • external power supply for motors required (9-15V), positive polarity
- motors are driven thru onboard 5V regulator
- trigger/gate input per channel
- CV input per channel
- PTC fuse and diode protected 16pin power connector
- requires 5V in the bus
- 50mm deep
- current consumption: +12V: <5mA, -12V <5mA, +5V: <35mA
MESSE 2015 Video