Out of stock
3x Trigger Out
( Pre SH/Glide Out
Post SH/Glide Out
Glide Ctrl ) x2
Analog and Trigger Sequencer, 2 rows of 8 steps with knobs and 2 rows of 8 steps switches
Features of the analog rows (knobs):
– 8 potentiometers (knobs)
– lower row: Scale (knob), upper row: 1V/2V/4V
(octave range switch for exact VCO control)
– Glide time (knob), same as portamento or slew limiter
– Glide Control (control input for switching glide on/off)
– S/H Control (control input for internal S and H, works like A-148)
– Pre Glide/S and H-Out (analog output before S/H and glide unit, especially required when external audio signals are used as inputs of the lower row)
– Post Glide/S and H-Out (analog output after S/H and glide unit)
– lower row: external inputs for the 8 steps (switched jack sockets), control signals or audio signals may be used as inputs (allowed voltage range -5V…+12V), the knobs of the lower row are working in this case as attenuators
Features of the trigger rows (switches):
– 4 Trigger/Gate tracks with 2 rows of switches
– toggle switches of 1-0-1 type (with middle position), which can be used to send a trigger/gate to the track above or below or to send no trigger/gate (middle position)
– 3 trigger rows (i.e. short pulse for each step set, pulse width corresponds to the pulse width of the clock/step input signal)
– 1 gate row (i.e. a high signal is applied during the length of the step set)
Control inputs and buttons:
– Step (defines the tempo of the sequence, same as clock or trigger input)
– Reset (resets all rows to step 1)
– Start (starts the sequence at the momentary position)
– Stop (stops the sequence at the momentary position)
Step and Reset are compatible to the MIDI interface A-190, i.e. in combination with the A-190 the A-155 may be synchronized via MIDI.
The quantizing module A-156 can be used to quantize the infinite analog voltages coming from A-155 into discrete semitone steps (multiples of 1/12V).
Without MIDI interface e.g. a LFO rectangle output can be used to define the tempo of the sequence.
The sequencer controller A-154 adds a lot of new functions to the A-155 (e.g. voltage controlled addressing, forward/backward/pendulum/random mode, voltage control of first and last step, voltage controlled clock and gate length, step skipping, combination of several A-155 in parallel/serial mode and many more).