Expert Sleepers – FH-1
Out of stock
The FH-1 ‘faderHost’ is a USB MIDI Host in an 8HP Eurorack module, allowing you to directly connect a USB MIDI controller to your modular synthesizer.
As well as simple direct control of the output CVs from MIDI CCs, the FH-1 also offers
- LFOs on each output
- Step sequencers
- Polyphonic MIDI/CV conversion
- and much more
The FH-1 can be expanded with the FHX-1 Output Expander, for a maximum of 64 outputs.
- Panel width: 8HP
- Module depth: 43mm
- Current draw: 64mA on the +12V rail, 27mA on the -12V rail (91mA total) (revision 1.1, from November 2015)*
the power requirement of the attached USB device. See the manual
for information on calculating the current draw on the +12V rail from the USB device.
- Outputs: 8
- Digital-to-analogue conversion: 14 bit
- Voltage range: jumper selectable between ±5V, 0-10V, 0-5V
- Inputs: 2 digital inputs for clocks etc.
- Trigger voltage approximately 1.8V
- USB socket: Type A
- Expansion: One header for connecting FHX-1 Output Expanders.