THE OMSYNTH MINI LAB
The OMSynth miniLab is a circuit development and performance interface designed to help inventors quickly build and experiment with creative circuits. It was designed with beginners in mind but is perfectly suited for seasoned builders and complex circuit development.
The OMSynth offers all you need to start inventing circuits to make sound and light. Potentiometers, audio mixer, speaker headphone output, battery or adapter power and more.
OMSynth comes with tutorial videos for making analog oscillators, sequencers and lo-fi digital sampler. It comes with OMSYNTH OSCILLATOR PARTS KIT for free!
- Battery (included) or 9V wall wart power options (not included)
- Regulated 5V and unregulated power sockets
- over-current protection fuse (200ma) protects circuit from shorts or improperly installed ICs
- 3 channel audio mixer with individually weighted inputs (x1, x1 and x10)
- Amplified speaker with volume control
- Dual mono headphone output
- 2 stereo I/O jacks for connecting to external circuits, modular synths, etc
- Tri-color LED with discrete channel drivers
- Light sensor for light based variation of circuit parameters
- The light sensor is installed facing the LED making it a basic vactrol (voltage to resistance converter)
- 3 touch sensors (the OMS logo) for touch based manipulation of circuit parameters
- 5 modular 100k potentiometers (protected by 1k buffer)
- 1 modular pushbutton and integrated on/off switch
- 2 full size breadboards
- Laser engraved base plate with a carrying handle
- Expansion section for adding control boards or custom circuits