KASTLE v1.5 DIY KIT
Currently not in stock. Available on backorder. Please note it might take more than 2 weeks to ship your order when the product is backordered.
This is the KIT version. Price excludes VAT tax.
Kastle v1.5 is a pocket size modular synthesizer that runs on batteries or USB power and produces unique modulations and complex sounds. It is a lot of fun on its own but it also interfaces smoothly with other gear and greatly enhances modular system of any size. With its low price point it is perfect for anyone especially beginners!
The v1.5 version combines complex oscillator and LFO with stepped waveform generator.
- complex oscillator
- 3 synthesis modes on the main output: phase modulation, noise mode, track & hold modulation
- 3 more modes on the secondary OSC output: phase distortion, tonal noise mode, formant synthesis
- PITCH control with offset and CV input with attenuator
- TIMBRE control with offset and CV input with attenuator
- WAVESHAPE control with offset and CV input
- voltage controllable LFO with triangle and square outputs and reset input
- stepped voltage generator with random, 8 step and 16 step loop mode
- 2 I/O CV ports that can be routed to any patch point
- the main output can drive headphones
- 3x AA battery operation or USB power selectable by a switch
- open source
- possibility of exchanging different LFO and OSC chips
- durable black & silver PCB enclosure
what is in the box
- kastle synth DIY kit
- 10 patch cables
- for environmental reasons we are excluding the batteries in the package