The broken cables and bad contacts are really vintage thing ! Which means sometimes you really want them. Sometimes you really need them ! And yes ! you can really love them!
This is why we carefully designed this 1HP broken contact emulator in form of 2x 4 way multiple!
It is not only a random type of generator to break your patches, it is also very usefull as a CABLE HANGER or as 1HP blank panel. And most of all… it is the ONE module you would love to talk about with your friends!
HOW to calibrate wackel kontakt
- the module cannot be mounted in the rack for successful calibration
- please don’t use it uncalibrated
- Take a broken patchcable (works also with functioning one, but still…)
- push it thru the connector hole you want to calibrate
- keep moving the cable inside the hole to all sides
- keep putting it in and out until you get the feeling and broken-ness you desire
- repeat that process with all connector holes of the module
- note: each hole can and should be broken differently – but we leave that part of the process to your personal taste